The best upside down peach cheesecake recipe
One of my favorite summer fruits is fresh yummy peaches. I could eat them all day, but I decided to try making an upside down cheese cake. I share this delicious Peach Upside-Down cheesecake recipe with you. There are a few stages to this cake, but they go quickly. I can assure you that the end result is really excellent, making this yummy Peach Upside-Down cheesecake recipe worth your time.
Peach Upside-Down Cheesecake ingredients
- 1/4 cup melted butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 medium peaches, cut in half
- 3 packages softened cream cheese (8 ounces each)
- 1 pound of sugar
- 1 gallon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 big eggs, lightly beaten, at room temperature
Peach Upside-Down Cheesecake recipe
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using parchment paper, line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch circular baking pan. Sprinkle brown sugar over the butter in the preheated pan. 2 peaches, sliced, arranged in a single layer on top of brown sugar.
Mix the cream cheese and sugar together in a large mixing bowl until they become creamy. Add the eggs and beat on low speed until barely combined. Fold the leftover peach into the batter. Pour the sauce over the peach slices. Place the cake pan in a bigger baking pan with 1 inch of boiling water in it.
Bake for 65-75 minutes, or until the center is barely set and the top seems dull. Take the cake pan out of the water bath. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Allow cheesecake to cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack. With a knife, loosen the sides of the pan. Cool for an additional hour. Refrigerate overnight, then cover with plastic wrap until totally cool. Invert onto a platter to serve. 350°. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch circular baking pan with parchment paper.
Tips for Making a Peach Upside-Down Cheesecake
- Run warm water over a thin, sharp knife to make slicing easier, then dry and slice right away. Then brush away the extra cheesecake and start over.
- Take parchment paper and fold it in half so it is the same height as the cheesecake if you want to pre-slice the entire cheesecake. Place your knife within the fold and push the paper into each cut with the knife.
- By the time you spread the batter on top of the peaches, the caramel may have hardened. Don’t be concerned. By the time it comes out of the oven, it’ll have melted.
- When fresh summer peaches are cooked with butter and brown sugar in the bottom of a Bundt pan, they become sticky and delicious. After placing the peach slices in the pan’s ridges, carefully pour the cake batter over the fruit and level with an offset spatula.
Peach Upside-Down Cheesecake Nutritional facts
1 piece has 309 calories, 22 grams of fat (13 grams of saturated fat), 101 milligrams of cholesterol, 181 milligrams of sodium, 25 grams of carbohydrate (24 grams of sugars, 0 grams of fiber), and 5 grams of protein.
If you click on this link, you will redirect to:
Check out the Trips News on the JourneyBlog.ca : Lesser known attractions in Hong Kong