Breakfast suitable for diabetics, healthy and delicious !
Every diabetic patient should pay special attention to their diet. They should choose a low-calorie breakfast that provides enough nutrients and energy; There are consequences to skipping breakfast – especially for people with diabetes.
Alters metabolism, reduces insulin concentration and raises blood sugar levels. A nutritious breakfast that fits the body’s needs will undoubtedly provide the energy needed to start the day. Low calories, which is suitable for diabetics, will reduce blood sugar levels if they do not eat for eight hours. Today I present some diabetic breakfast.
- Pear and Ginger Pancakes: A complete breakfast for people with diabetes.
- Half a cup of flour (100 g)
- Half a cup of wheat flour (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (15 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda (10 g)
- 1 teaspoon of ginger (5 g)
- A little salt
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk (120 ml)
- 1 egg (30 g)
- Half a cup of finely chopped pears (100 g)
First, pour the flour with the brown sugar, baking soda, ginger and salt in a medium bowl and mix. Then mix the milk, eggs and oil in a small bowl. Add chopped pears and continue mixing. Stir the two until well combined. To make the pancakes, pour a quarter cup of the mixture evenly over the hot pan. Bake both sides of the pancakes until golden brown. Serve it with jam and natural pear slices.
Check out the Cooking Tips on the FoodMag.ca : Banana milk drink, a great drink for hot summer days !!!
Spinach omelette and tomato: breakfast for diabetics
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped meat (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (20 g)
- Half a cup of chopped vegetables (spinach, asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms, squash, tomatoes, onions (100 g)
First, grease the pan. Then, fry the meat and vegetables for three minutes. You can use beef, mutton or a combination of both. Then add the egg whites. Add the cheese when the eggs are cooked. Pour the mixture over two slices of toasted wheat bread and enjoy.
Yogurt, fruit and vegetable breakfast smoothies: for diabetics
- Half a cup of natural nonfat yogurt (125 ml)
- Half a cup of almond milk (125 ml)
- Three-quarters cup of raspberries (blueberries, raspberries and strawberries) (100 g)
- Half a cup of spinach (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed (30 g)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (15 g)
Recipe for Diabetic Breakfast :
First, mix the spinach with a small amount of almond milk. Then add the frozen fruits to the blender and mix. Mix with yogurt and the rest of the almond milk. Mix your seeds and cinnamon.
Mix the mixture for a few minutes to make sure all the flavors are mixed.